Saucony // Endorphin Pro+
- SPEEDROLL Technology propels you forward effortlessly, so you can run faster, not harder
- Ultralight PWRRUN PB gives you incredible spring and energy return
- Signature S-curve carbon-fiber plate makes for powerful transitions and provides maximum SPEEDROLL effect
- FORMFIT hugs the foot in 3D comfort, while enhanced heel support and anti-slip laces keep you secure at any speed
- Completely new extremely lightweight upper ready for races.
- XT-900 outsole with reinforced high-abrasion zones provides optimal traction and durability
- Category: Competition Running Shoes
- Weight: Men 6.9oz (195gr)
- Offset: 8mm (35.5mm/27.5mm)
Saucony’s fastest carbon-plated shoe, remixed for all-out performance. Silky smooth suede. Barely there mesh. Every material and stitch obsessed over to cut weight. It’s the attitude of a track spike, in a shoe built for the demands of distance. If you thought you knew your limits, think again.
Reserved for race day
Top-shelf performance built with the same engine as the Endorphin Pro 2. Fueled by SPEEDROLL Technology with a carbon-fibre plate and PWRRUN PB superfoam for incredible kick.
Tailored for performance
Taking cues from the ultralight, minimalist world of track spikes, the upper is a road-ready edit with premium suede, enhanced breathability, and a second-skin fit.
Like a concept car, a purposefully small production run means this one’s here for a fast time. Not a long time.
42, 43, 44, 44,5, 46